One the best time to meet and spend some wonderful time with the loved ones is New Year. New Year is also the best time to start something new that you haven’t stated yet. This is the main reason that people made so many resolutions and try to fulfill them.
New Year is also the time to exchange gifts, messages and greetings on the New Year Eve to beloved.
The celebration on the last day of the year ends with colorful fireworks, dance, drinking wines or other beverages, playing games etc. The tradition however varies country to country.
Check These Too:
- Beautiful New Year Cards
- Top 10 New Year Wishes Cards
- Wishes For The New Year 2016
- Best New Year Text Messages
- Best New Year Facebook Status
- New Year Twitter Wishes 2016
- Neha Kakkar Wallpapers with Quotes
The latest trend of sending messages on various networking websites or micro blogging websites have also evolved in the recent times.
Introduction of smartphones too connected people and hence the broader reach of ones messages and wishes etc. Observing it, we have collected some of the top carefully selected Happy New year 2016 Messages. Send them and bring the jolly smile of the receivers’ face.
We wish you a very happy new year 2016.
Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.
- New Year is the time when, all your hopes are new, so are your aspiration, new are your resolutions and new are your spirits… so here’s wishing everyone a very promising, fulfilling and a very.
- I honestly hope each and every one of you has the best year ever in New Year.
- In 2016 I will not stress myself out about things I can’t control or change.
- May the coming year bring more happiness to you than last year. May you have an amazing year. Happy New Year.
- People treat New Year’s like some sort of life-changing event. If your life sucked last year, it’s probably still going to suck tomorrow.
- My New Year’s 2016 resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.
- May each and every day of yours be renewed with lots of happiness and love. Happy New Year.
- Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
- I blame Disney movies for making me grow up believing everything has a happy ending.
- ”Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?” ”Math.”
- Relationships these days are a joke. It’s like April 1st all year long
- There are 365 days in a year but only 360 degrees in a circle. What happened to the other 5?
- Hard work is a two way street. You get back exactly what you put in.
- No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending.
A life without love is like a year without summer.”