Chocolate Day and Types Of Chocolates
Chocolate Day, undoubtedly, will be the most awaited of all days of Valentine by Lovers. It is next to impossible to resist the temptation of Chocolate. Afterall it is one of the most consumed sweet, manufactured in variety of shapes and flavors. It is hot favorite of most of people irrespective of age or gender, It has become an established tradition to gift someone with chocolate, especially, among young boys and girls. Be it a marriage function, a birthday bash or any party, it is hard to imagine them without chocolates.
Giving Chocolate as a gift can be attributed to the efforts of Richard Cadbury, son of John Cadbury, founder of Cadbury. It was Richard’s idea to sell Chocolate in beautifully decorated boxes. He, infact, himself designed those boxes himself. This was a brilliant marketing strategy as it made possible gifting of chocolates. Sales of Cadbury went sky high. Cadbury is also credited with designing and marketing heart shaped Chocolate box.
That told, now let’s move on to various types and flavors of chocolates that you can gift to your Valentine this Chocolate day. Chocolates are produced by ordinary Cacoa beans, Cheap and mass produced, or specialty Cacao beans, aromatic and expensive, or a mixture of both. The flavor of manufactured chocolate depends on the origin of cacao beans, the treatment given to them, roasting of beans and the types of additives used.
Based on their cocoa content chocolates are categorized into following categories.
Sweet chocolate containing 10-20% cocoa solids( mix of cocoa and cocoa butter). It has greater than 15% milk contents.
It can be given to anybody, only thing to be taken care of is that whom you are gifting shouldn’t be lactose intolerant.
It has high content of Cocoa and less than 10% of milk content. In US, concentration of chocolate liquor has to be 15% to be called as Dark chocolate while in Europe, at least 35% of cocoa solids in a chocolate will qualify as Dark Chocolate. It is considered good for heart because of presence of gallic acid and epicatechin which possess cardioprotective properties. So it would be a good idea to give him/her dark chocolate to show that you care for his/her heart.
White chocolates are similar in texture to milk and dark chocolate. They do not contain any cocoa solids. Many countries do not recognize them as chocolate but still they are loved by people all around the globe. Good choice for your valentine if the other person doesn’t like taste of cocoa in chocolate.
Unsweetened chocolate is pure chocolate liquor, also known as bitter or baking chocolate. It is unadulterated chocolate: the pure, ground, roasted chocolate beans impart a strong, deep chocolate flavor. It is used in baking purposes, Use it only if you are baking something for him/her.
It has good sweet flavor and contains more than 45% to 65% cocoa solid. Good for those who likes it the hard chocolate way.
They are dark chocolates having minimum 35% cocoa content, a good quality bittersweet chocolate usually contains 60% to 85% cocoa solids depending on brands.
High content of cocoa solids gives it an intense bitter chocolaty flavor. Ideal for giving to diehard fans of Chocolate.
That was all about chocolates, now you know the secret of Chocolates. Hoping that you liked them. Suggestions are welcome via comment section.
Here are some chocolate Images that you can send if she is not with you physically today:
- Happy Valentine’ Day Quotes For Love
- Click Here For Valentines Day Wishes For Husband
- Valentines Day 2016 Dazzling cards
- Love Cards on Valentines Day For Boyfriend
- Lovely Love Messages Wishes on St. Valentine Day
- Valentine’s Day Full Week List and Tips
- Things that make Men Adorable to Women
- Latest Valentine’s Day 2016 sms wishes For Boys
You May Like To Check These Too:
- Gujarati Love Shayari on Valentines Day 2016
- Top Kissing Images of Couples
- Marathi Love Shayari for People in Love
- Best Propose Day Messages Images 2016
- Happy Rose Day Images For FB
- Mesmerizing 2016 Happy Valentine’s Day Images
- · Beautiful Greeting Cards, e-cards
Read These Too:
- Hug Day 2016 Hindi Wishes
- Hug Day : Best Facebook and Whatsapp Hindi Status, Sms, Msges
- Happy Hug Day 2016 Quotes
- Bengali Bangla Hug Day2016 SMS Wishes
- Top 20 Love Text Messages For Lovers
- 30 best romantic Songs
- Beautiful Valentine’s Day 2016 Wallpapers For Girlfriend
- 12 Valentine’s Day 2016 Quotes wishes For Husband
- Happy valentines day 2016 Sms Wishes
- Happy valentine Day 2016 card