Happy Valentines Day 2016
Cupid is synonymous with love and that means that as Valentine’s Day approaches we definitely need to be aware of the God of Love called Cupid. How do you identify Cupid The boy with wings and having the bows and arrows is definitely Cupid. Mythology For Romans he is the Cupid and son of Venus and For Greeks he is Eros, the son of Aphrodite who is the goddess of love and beauty Arrows – The emotions of love and the feeling of love that we have within and when arrows strike we tend to have those emotions stirred so that we fall in love. He has two kinds of arrows one is gold headed for falling in love and one is lead headed for falling in hatred.
Check Out the Huge Collection of Valentines Day Collection Here:
- Happy Valentine’ Day Quotes For Love
- Click Here For Valentines Day Wishes For Husband
- Valentines Day 2016 Dazzling cards
- Love Cards on Valentines Day For Boyfriend
- Lovely Love Messages Wishes on St. Valentine Day
- Valentine’s Day Full Week List and Tips
- Things that make Men Adorable to Women
- Latest Valentine’s Day 2016 sms wishes For Boys
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 GIF Images ecards Pics Photos
The story of Cupid and Psyche is heart wrenching story or true love and desire. Venus the mother of Cupid was jealous of Psyche and ordered her son to punish Psyche but instead Cupid fell in love with Psyche. But Psyche was a mortal being and was forbidden to look at Cupid. On the insistence of the wishes of her sisters she looked at Cupid and that act caused Cupid to leave her. As she was all alone she while wandering came upon a temple of Venus and Venus was trying to punish her so she gave a box to Psyche and asked her to go to underworld and get the beauty of Proserpine , wife of Pluto into it. She was give strict instruction about not opening the box but temptation overcame her and she opened the box which caused her to be in deep slumber Cupid found her and took her sleep and put it back in the box. This undying love of the Psyche with Cupid caused her to be forgiven and she also became a goddess. Cupid has definitely now a part of the Valentine’s Day history.
You May Like To Check These Too:
- Gujarati Love Shayari on Valentines Day 2016
- Top Kissing Images of Couples
- Marathi Love Shayari for People in Love
- Best Propose Day Messages Images 2016
- Happy Rose Day Images For FB
- Mesmerizing 2016 Happy Valentine’s Day Images
- · Beautiful Greeting Cards, e-cards
Love And Life Poems Love is the essence of life.
Unrequited love is the saddest part of life. Love makes one compromise and also understand a completely different perspective. Love seems to be in the eyes of a person. Expressing love through words is most essential. Sincere love is lasting and fulfilling. Love comes at all ages and is perpetual. Along with love, there is strife and misunderstanding. Love surpasses all struggles and oppositions. Love is enriching and stands by you when you are alone. Love is God. A poem about unfulfilled love: If I had known it from the start, I wouldn’t have left it effect my heart. Stolen glances always told me.You were mine forever to be.Things you did made me feel,You cared for me a great deal.In subtle ways we did express, But love we did suppress.
Go to The Following Links:-
- Hug Day 2016 Hindi Wishes
- Hug Day : Best Facebook and Whatsapp Hindi Status, Sms, Msges
- Happy Hug Day 2016 Quotes
- Bengali Bangla Hug Day2016 SMS Wishes
- Top 20 Love Text Messages For Lovers
- 30 best romantic Songs
- Beautiful Valentine’s Day 2016 Wallpapers For Girlfriend
- 12 Valentine’s Day 2016 Quotes wishes For Husband
There is scent in the air I hear a whisper Waiting for the dawn To catch a glimpse of you A tinge of pain A new aim in life Secret wishes For love in this life. During times of loneliness, I find you close to my heart. The attention you give me I treasure. To hear your talking is always my pleasure. The understanding between us, I wish should stay. Sharing the joys and grief,In this life’s array. Often in moments of solitude. I wonder Who would it be? with whom this life I shall share.
In tempestuous moments and in sunshine I wonder! Whom I can call mine?Like a candle in dark nights, Like a daisy in life’s garden, I wish someone along my side,When life’s path begins to harden.Often in moments of solitude.
I wonder…..Who would it be?with whom this life I shall share.
Yearning : I heard my name being called No it was not the doorbell I felt the tap on my shoulder A silhouette of my beloved I see you everywhere, I miss you each time.Words fail me When I meet you What is expression? In a glance? In a smile? No answers. But only feelings. Love certainly does strange things.
Check These Tips:
- Things To Be Taken Care Before Proposing a girl
- 20 Home- made Greeting cards for Love
- How to Avoid Too Many Questions From a Girl on First date
- 15 Tips To Have Good Long Distance Relationship
- Reasons Why LDR Failed
- Rose day: Tips and Ideas For Lovers
- Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- Best 15 Ways that Makes Man more Adorable to a Woman
- 5 Simple ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your partner
- Things Not to Say To a Girl
- happy valentines day 2016 gujarati sms